Bulky Item Pick Up Poplar Bluff
Bulky Item Pick-Up for October will be Tuesday, October 9, 2023. Tags must be purchased by Friday, October 6, 2023, at 4:30pm to be included in this month's pick-up. #cleanuppb
The bulky item pick up is designed to help residents that are not able to dispose of large items such as refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, water heaters and other large appliances, also large furniture items such as mattresses, chairs, couches, etc. Residents may purchase a Bulky Items tag from the City Collectors Office at City Hall, 501 Vine Street, The tags are $20 and entitles you to four bulk items (couch and stove or refrigerator and dryer, etc.) Tires may be collected for a charge of $3.00 per item with a limit of four tires. No construction material (lumber, drywall, etc.) or small items such as trash bags or regular household trash will be picked up. All residents in the City of Poplar Bluff are required to have trash service.
- Pick-Up days will be the 2nd Tuesday of every month.
- Tags must be purchased from the City Collectors Office the week prior. No tickets will be sold day of pickup. Three will be no exceptions made.
- A list of the items to be picked up must be turned in when purchasing a ticket.
- Items must be placed at the curb for easy pick-up.
- Items ma not be placed a the curb earlier than 48 hours before the pick-up
- This program is for citizens in residential areas only. No commercial property.